South Carolina Fishing Regulations
Are you familiar with the fishing regulation in South Carolina?
It is never a bad idea to check it again before your next outing.
South Carolina Fishing License
Purchasing a fishing license you are helping to preserve the environment and also ensure that future generations can enjoy fishing as you are.
Among other things, your fishing license fees support fisheries and hatcheries management, education programs about fishing and conservation, protection of endangered species.
Here it is where you can get your fishing license.
Links to South Carolina Government Agencies
Here are a few websites of South Carolina's agencies involved in regulation and conservation.
South Carolina Fishing News
Check out what is the latest fishing buzz in South Carolina.
Dual fishing licenses for Lake Wylie anglers to be discussed
- “Each state is going to be contingent ... Costs A basic, in-state fishing license in South Carolina costs $5 for 14 days, $10 for a year, or $30 for three years. A lifetime license is $300. Out-of-state prices are $11 for 14 days, $35 per ...
- Rock Hill Herald
- 3/8/2014 12:54:46 AM
Queensbury native headed to national college bass fishing tourney
- Queensbury High School graduate John McDougall is headed to the national college bass ... South Carolina. McDougall is part of a two-person team from Plattsburgh State that will take part in the March 6-8 FLW College Fishing National Championship tourney .
- 3/5/2014 10:52:28 AM
Cold And Clear Water
- I usually do the majority of my bass fishing in my home state of Connecticut. Currently I am at school in South Carolina and am having trouble deciding what baits/lures to use this time of year in cold / clear water. All my go-to spinner baits/soft baits .
- The Ultimate Bass Fishing Resource Guide
- 3/4/2014 6:38:56 PM
Western Carolina students fishing for bass tourney success
- Last spring, then sophomore Austin Neary was a key factor in the Catamount baseball ... (including Tennessee and the University of South Carolina) field bass fishing teams.
- Asheville Homepages Citizen Times Social Media
- 2/26/2014 8:19:06 PM
Largest fishing tournament in Carolinas returning to York County
- noting that the tournament has stops all over North and South Carolina. The fish on Lake Wylie, though, tend to not be as large or accommodating. While bass in other lakes can be 8 pounds or more, he said, the bass in Lake Wylie usually top out ...
- The State
- 2/3/2014 11:59:39 PM
The Outdoor Dream Foundation recognizes the T.L. Hanna Fishing Team
- Form a bass fishing club at your school and you can also compete in tournaments around South Carolina. Clubs currently compete in inter-squad tournaments, against other schools as well as fish The Bass Federation of SC Junior Championship and other Student
- Anderson Independent-Mail
- 11/18/2013 12:49:13 AM
State to stock fish in Oconee State Park lake
- MOUNTAIN REST —Approximately 1,500 fish will take a ride this week to the Oconee State Park. The South Carolina Department of Natural Resources announced Monday that on Wednesday, about 1,125 bluegill and 375 redear sunfish will be hauled to the park in ..
- Anderson Independent-Mail
- 10/21/2013 11:12:23 PM
Beaufort seafood business to sell shares in exchange for fresh fish
- Community-supported fisheries are not new or untested in South Carolina, said Frank Blum, president of the S.C. Seafood Alliance. Blum fielded questions about the practice Monday while standing on the docks of Abundant Seafood in Charleston, which has ...
- The State
- 9/29/2013 9:58:15 PM
Regulators delay action on bottom fishing proposal
- There is no fishing for popular snapper and grouper species in the protected areas, one of which is an artificial reef off the South Carolina coast. The areas are designed to protect some of the deep-water snapper-grouper species such as snowy grouper ...
- Aiken Standard
- 9/19/2013 4:02:04 AM
South Carolina Guides/Outfitters
Want to learn a new fishing technique or need some help for you next outing? Check out one of the guide/outfitter services listed below.
Couldn't find your guide / outfitter service here?
Post a Guide/Outfitter Referral and we will update this list.
South Carolina Fishing Clubs
Want to join an interest group near you?
Look up the following list of fishing clubs in South Carolina.
Couldn't find your fishing club here?
Post a Club Referral and we will update this list.